Sinus Treatment - 2
Agatha M. Thrash, M.D.
- 2 basins large enough to put the face in
- extra hot water (in pitcher if not near the faucet)
- waste basket
- Fill one basin with hot water (so that the tender face can tolerate the heat).
- Fill one basin with cold water.
- Put 2 teaspoons of salt in both basins of water.
- Put the snorkel in your mouth and submerge your face in the hot water. Hold under water for 3 MINUTES breathing through the snorkel.
- Put face in the cold water for 30 SECONDS.
- Heat the hot water basin a little hotter than previously by pouring a little hot water in (may require removing some before adding the extra hot water).
- After 3 MINUTES put a little ice in the cold water and repeat submerging the face in cold water for 30 SECONDS.
- Alternate the 3 MINUTES hot bath and 30 SECONDS cold bath for 20-30 minutes or 5 or 6 changes.
- Add hot water to the hot bath and ice to the cold bath at each exchange.
For more information contact:
Uchee Pines Lifestyle Center
30 Uchee Pines Road #75
Seale, Alabama 36875