Laws of Health
Agatha M. Thrash, M.D.
1. The Diet should be chosen with care. The most favorable diet is a totally vegan vegetarian diet without large amounts of free-fats (margarine, mayonnaise, fried foods, cooking fats, salad oils and nut butters unless they are very fresh), or free-sugars (sugar, syrup, honey, molasses, malt, etc). If there is any overweight, this should be corrected promptly.
2. Pure Water in the quantity of 7 to 9 glasses daily.
3. Sunshine early in the morning and late in the afternoon, and proper clothing to keep the skin warm and dry. If the skin gets cool, it is more susceptible to skin diseases of various kinds. Keep the extremities warm both summer and winter.
4. Purity of Life - Proper thoughts are important to our well being. Only the unselfish heart, the humble and trustful spirit, shall see God as "merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth." (Exodus 34:6)
5. Cleanliness is important to our physical health, but is also an important factor to our spiritual health. The Lord wants to cleanse us from all impurity.
6. Temperance - Every man that is striving for the mastery is temperate in all things.
7. Exercise daily out-of-doors breathing deeply, walking, cycling, etc.
8. Rest - eight hours of rest every night unless you are under age 25 or over age 65, in which case you may need up to nine hours every night. Rise and retire at set times.
9. Fresh air in the house summer and winter; the air we breathe is more important than the food we eat.
10. Trust in Divine Power - Have confidence in His leading in your life as you seek to do His will.
In other words, apply the 10 laws of health - Diet, Water, Sunshine, Purity of Life, Cleanliness, Temperance, Exercise, Rest, Air, Trust in Divine Power. 5T 443; MH 127
Contact Us For More Information
30 Uchee Pines Road #75
Seale, Alabama 36875