Instructions on Making Cayenne Pepper Extract for Cluster Headaches
Agatha M. Thrash, M.D.
- Use 1 heaping teaspoonful of ground cayenne pepper (from the spice section of the supermarket).
- Put in about 2 ounces of rubbing alcohol and shake vigorously 3 times a day for about 3 days.
- Let settle then, and use the supernatant from the top.
- Put 2 drops into an ounce of normal saline (make it by putting a level tsp of salt into a pint of distilled water), and shake well.
- VERY CAREFULLY put several drops of this mixture into the nostril that is involved, holding the head back.
If you have a nasal sprayer, one spray is sufficient. IT WILL BURN! But it wears off within a few minutes. It will NOT cause any harm! Do this 6 times a day for 6 days. Often the cluster headaches are gone by then; if not, cut to 3 times a day, until they are gone.
If the solution is too hot to tolerate, dilute it in half with the normal saline, and try again.
If headaches recur, repeat the course as needed.
Contact Us For More Information
30 Uchee Pines Road #75
Seale, Alabama 36875