Since the early 1970’s, tens of thousands of individuals have benefited from the ministry of Uchee Pines Institute. I have heard from and worked with individuals who were supposed to die whom are alive today because of God’s working through the health principles they learned and put into practice at Uchee Pines. Possibly less dramatic, but definitely more important, I know of individuals who have come to Uchee Pines and surrendered their lives to Christ and joyfully faced their last days in peace, knowing that they would spend eternity with their Lord. I know of others who have come as students and staff who have found eternal purpose and passion to reach the world with the message of God’s love and healing grace. Each of these found a Treasure of inestimable worth.
To assist us in continuing this service to others we ask you to join the Planned Partnership Program. Planned Partners regularly contribute to Uchee Pines ministry, whether it is $1/day ($30/month), $5/day ($150/month), $10/day ($300/month), or more. Our Planned Partners believe that the services that are offered here, the services that many of them have been personally blessed with, are worth investing in so that others can be similarly benefitted. Becoming a Planned Partner helps us help others for good.
How can you participate?
1. Automatic Bill Pay. If you do any type of online banking, your bank almost always has a “Bill Pay” feature. Just add Uchee Pines as an automatic bill to your account. This bill can be set up to be paid monthly, semi-monthly, or any time frame you desire.
2. PayPal. When you log in, put the amount of your donation in the blank, and click on the “Make This Recurring (Monthly)” button.
3. Paper checks. Each month you could send a check or you could write a number of postdated checks for 6-12 months and they would be cashed when they become due.
4. Credit card payments. We can take credit card payments over the phone at any time.
The ability to reach a soul for eternity, to stop someone’s pain, to help reverse the disease process that is threatening to unravel their life, to assist students in learning how to help others come to freedom and find a lasting relationship with their Lord; this is worth much more than a daily coffee and a meal out on the road. Thank you for recognizing this, for choosing to deny yourself in order to help a soul, and for becoming a Planned Partner with Uchee Pines.
So, eat healthy, save money, sacrifice your wants, and invest what you save into a treasure that lasts. Help us accomplish our mission of Improving Health…One Choice At A Time!
Dr. Mark Sandoval, President
You may choose to donate online to Uchee Pines through any of the following ways:
Use your credit or debit card or Paypal account to donate directly to Uchee Pines
- Guest Housing/Conference Center
- Church building
- Video studio construction.
- The men’s and women’s trainee dorms need major interior and exterior repairs.
- Various major repairs for staff houses include:
- Kitchen (one house)
- Most of interior (one house)
- The education building need major interior and exterior repairs.
- The chapel needs a new roof.
- The greenhouse needs a new cover. — COMPETE! Thank you!
Guest Housing and Conference Center$0 of $300,000
Church Building$114,500 of $300,000
Video Studio$2,000 of $20,000Staff Housing$1,000 of $86,900
Education Building$0 of $28,000
Chapel Roof$0 of $6,000
Greenhouse -- COMPETE! Thank you!$1,000 of $1,000