Mentoring families and individuals in their journey of true education.
Join us July 18-22, 2018!
Building for Eternity Education Conference is for the whole family. Our mission is to show how to educate the mental, physical, and spiritual for a life of service to God. The Bible is the main textbook in education, but how is this possible? Aren’t academics important? We will seek in this Conference to show first, how to have an academic education saturated with the word of God; secondly, one that is intellectually challenging; and thirdly, one that is seamlessly practical from birth through the college years. With a combination of lectures and hands-on practical learning, it’s an experience all ages will enjoy.
Some of the things you’ll experience during the Conference:
• Basics of true education
• Hands-on class (how to incorporate the mental, physical, spiritual in your classroom/education)
• Available Resources (looking at tools that are out there that will help you in this journey)
• Testimonies from families/individuals just like you
• Family Sabbath School
• Agriculture (how does Agriculture tie into education?)
• Q&A Session
• Family choir
If you’ve ever wondered: How do you teach children about health? Can you really learn Math from the Bible? Is Music education even important? How do you discover the Gospel in Science? How do you make History, Geography, and Prophecy interesting? How does spelling and language teach about the Word that was made flesh? Then this Conference may just be the one for you.
Click here to register today!
Uchee Pines Institute, 30 Uchee Pines Rd., Seale, AL 36875-5726
Seminar Fee: $30
There are several options (prices are per night):
- Anvwodi Guest Room $30 (single) | $40 couple/family – Older facility, smaller rooms (2 twin beds or 1 queen, bedding provided), shared bathrooms, central AC/heat, toiletries, on-site laundry, common living room area
- Room in staff home $25 – You will be a guest in one of our staff’s home. Bring sleeping bag and personal belongings
- Bed in dorm room for single man/woman $25 – Room is shared with other occupants in campus dorm. Shared bathroom. Bring sleeping bag, bath towel, personal belongings
- RV hookup $15 – There are only 3 spots with full hookup
- Tent (per family) $10 – Lots of areas for tents
Meals per day
- Breakfast $7
- Lunch $7
- Supper $4.50
- Free (Children under 3 years old)
* Transportation not included.
* All accounts should be paid in full at check-in.
* Available housing is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. There are motels in the area (Days Inn, ML King, Jr. Parkway is the closest), which offer very reasonable rates. It is assumed that children will be sharing a room with their parents.
* Payable by check, credit card, money order, or pay-pal.
* Phone cards are available at the Payment Window or Business Office of the Lifestyle Center.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.
Please fill out the Education Registration form and return to us either through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or regular mail.
Seminar Schedule SAMPLE from 2017 (July 2018 schedule coming soon)