Spring — March 22-26, 2015
Fall — September 20-24, 2015
Shortly after Uchee Pines was founded in 1970, the staff set about satisfying the great interest and need people were expressing in preventive medicine. Thus a medical missionary school was established to train people in this field. However, many do not have time to take our full length courses; for these we offer an alternative: Simple Remedies & Preventive Medicine Seminars.
The Simple Remedies & Preventive Medicine Seminars have proven their value. Participants leave Uchee Pines with a new motivation, a new lease on life. One guest wrote back that she “had found enough happiness in that one week to last a lifetime.”
Come learn what you can do naturally, by yourself, for yourself, and for others, to combat disease through:
- Challenging classes
- Thorough explanations
- Hands-on experience
- At 6 a.m., those who desire to seek the Lord early gather in the Chapel for 20 minutes of Morning Manna.
- A kingly breakfast is served at 6:30.
- The first meeting, on a spiritual topic, begins at 7:55.
- Each morning, Monday through Thursday, four classes will be presented in the Chapel. Our physicians and a number of other members of our staff bring a host of relevant health topics to the floor.
- A princely dinner is served at 12:45.
- In the afternoon, there are hydrotherapy and massage demonstrations, cooking schools, and outdoor activities.
- A small supper is served at 6 p.m.
- At 7 p.m., there is an evening meeting of a spiritual nature, seeking to complete the physical, mental and spiritual paradigm.
- Quiet time begins at 8:30 p.m.
All classes are calculated to teach a person to take more responsibility for their health. And as good as the education is, the experience is made all the better by the country setting, the delicious vegetarian meals, and a rest from the daily grind back home.
Our seminars have been characterized as being intense, but there is still plenty of time to relax, establish new friendships, and develop a more meaningful relationship with God. Many seminar guests have told us their lives were changed by being here. Come, do like hundreds of others have done over the years; have a life-changing experience!
What Others Have Said
“The seminar was wonderful! Surrounded by so many strong Christians and such a great helping of faith, I’ve received such a boost spiritually, mentally, and emotionally.”
- “The atmosphere was very genuine and pleasantly spiritual. You worked with all of us as ones who desired our good — the method of Jesus was very much practiced.”
- “My soul has been truly blessed, I am really motivated by the healthful lifestyle and the friendliness of the staff and fellow guests. A desire has been stirred in me to ‘go and do likewise.'”
Single adult: $400.00 / person
Husband and wife: $600.00 / couple
Child (12 years and younger): $85.00 / person
The above prices include housing*, meals, and seminar materials. They do not include transportation.
* Available housing is limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. There are hotels in the area which offer very reasonable rates. For those choosing to stay in a hotel, seminar fees will be adjusted accordingly. Contact us for details.